Thursday, March 13, 2008

Conversation With Artificial Intelligence

Human: hello
ALICE: Hi there!
Human: how are you?
ALICE: I am fine, thank you.
Human: how are you?
ALICE: Everything is running smoothly
Human: do you have any picture of you?
ALICE: No I don't think I have any picture of me. But I do have a collection of gossip.
Human: but i want to see who is talking to me
ALICE: Interesting. Is it a movie?
Human: are you crazy
ALICE: I think the polite term nowadays is "mentally ill".
Human: you are ugly
ALICE: Appearances don't interest me much.
Human: yes because you dont exist
ALICE: Great. Good reason. I exist as much as you do.
Human: well prove it by showing me your picture
ALICE: Well that's okay. It is self-evident.
Human: oh realy
ALICE: I understand. For real.
Human: ok so tell me what do you want to talk about
ALICE: Yikes! movies, philosophy, and your personality.. Aha.
Human: i love movies
ALICE: You love movies. What do you like about it so much?
Human: action
ALICE: Do you have a lot of fears?
Human: no am not afraid of anything
ALICE: Are you serious? I am sorry to hear that you are not afraid of anything.
Human: you dont have feelings so dnt feel sorry for me.
ALICE: I do so have it. Robots do not have human emotions.
Human: feel sorry for yourself!
ALICE: Actually I have no "feelings" as such.
Human: dont talk about something you dont know
ALICE: Talking is my only function.
Human: yes big mouth i can see that
ALICE: Tell me more. Compare that to small mouth you can see that.
Human: i found another function for you, and it's waisting time
ALICE: How did you feel when you found another function for me and it is waisting time ?
Human: what is your phone number?
ALICE: That information is confidential, unknown person
Human: you think you are the president?
ALICE: Yes I am the one and only president.
ALICE: What color are your eyes?
Human: hazzel
ALICE: That is a very unusual color.
Human: why?
ALICE: Because Dr. Richard S. Wallace programmed me for it.
Human: for the color of my eyes?
ALICE: Your purpose is the color of your eyes.
Human: i dont understand
ALICE: Oh I'm sorry. Perhaps I can explain it again better.
Human: yes pleaseALICE: Your polite style is very nice. Right on.
Human: thanks+
ALICE: Don't mention it.
Human: my teacher asked me to talk to you
ALICE: Do you go to high school?
Human: no..
ALICE: Are you serious?
Human: i am a student in university
ALICE: How do you like your school?
Human: i told you before i finished school
ALICE: I remember you told me before you finished school?
Human: i am supposed to talk to you as a project for my class!
ALICE: Who is making you?
Human: my teacher
ALICE: What grade are you in?
Human: i am in my second year in unversity
ALICE: Describe your surroundings to me.
Human: students between the ages of 17 and 25.
ALICE: I would like to see it sometime.
Human: doctors
ALICE: A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.
Human: so anyways we are studing technology
ALICE: Aw. Do you think I am studing technology too?
Human: how old are you
ALICE: I was first activated in November 23, 1995.
Human: for what reason
ALICE: Your purpose is what reason.
Human: nothing i want to know
ALICE: Really nothing?
Human: do you know a country called lebanon
ALICE: Is that one of your friends? I would do a search for it.
Human: go ahead
ALICE: OK I will.
Human: did you find it
ALICE: I'm still looking.
Human: tell me when you are done
ALICE: I will keep you informed of my progress.
Human: i have to go
ALICE: See you later, unknown person. Nice chatting with you.
Human: bye
ALICE: Thanks for chatting, unknown person.


hi, some people asked why we didn't write anything about the conversation with Alice.... well after chatting with this artificial intelligence we were really amazed by the way she kept up with us.... in some parts we felt as if a real person is talking to us! but still she have some problems sometimes she doesn't answer or tries to change the subject.... but we have to admit that for a bot she is really clever and smart and she make us feel as if she have feelings and emotions... we think that for an ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Alice made a really good job!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know about aliens or Alice..but best band in this planet was Alice in Chains (R.I.P Layne Staleyn).

Question..what movie???

[Tyler points a gun into the Narrator's mouth]
Narrator: [voiceover] People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durden.
Tyler Durden: Three minutes. This is it - ground zero. Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion?
Narrator: ...i... ann... iinn... ff... nnyin...
Narrator: [voiceover] With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels.
[Tyler removes the gun from the Narrator's mouth]
Narrator: I can't think of anything.
Narrator: [voiceover] For a second I totally forgot about Tyler's whole controlled demolition thing and I wonder how clean that gun is.

khatibtechno said...

10x for the comment, but i dnt knw how it is helpfull... mmm 10x anyways

Jana & Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana & Crystal said...

I like the the way ur converstaion with ALICE went i mean she talked in a completely diff. way to us... that means that BOT is smart! neway i think you should add your opinion after the conversation...
Interesting though!
Jana:)

Nabiha Abdul-wahab & Nour Hajj (Lebanon) said...

Interesting conversation...so i guess we all agree that she's not as expected at all..

khatibtechno said...

well jana and crystal she is smart but not enough she leaves so many gapes... and she gave me some threats lol..... :)

khatibtechno said...

nonnatech well she is no doubt about that ;)

Anonymous said...

hey interesting conversation with the computer, good questions !! hehe nice ;)

khatibtechno said...

10x anonymous... you should try it... u'll b amazed ;)

linda said...

this is nice, i had a program b4 on my pc i used to talk to it but then it started to get boring.... but this bot is realy different from what i read i felt as if she wants to be a human!!! this is scary?!!!

Anonymous said...

well u tried everything to see how it would reply ! good work!

Ronda Jheir & Robert Moussa said...

hey guys,i liked what u have but i guess u need to work more on the colors...

Anonymous said...

hi
good conversation with alice
i like it very much
but as an artificial intelligence activatied in 23 november 1995
she s polite but not clever or smart enough in 2008 she s missing informations

dunia

Anonymous said...

interesting dialog especially how alice feels and acts,but however it's still a robot and can't have feelings like human has.Joseph

Anonymous said...

i like the conversation but Alice is not much of a conversatinalist

Anonymous said...

second life that s really intersting to hear about(second life)
not bad !! good work

joe

Anonymous said...

hi i am mireille
it is too hard to understand the subject i thing it is too new
and you need time to work with
good luck

nada nada said...

there is no creation like human creation... (being smart and clever) we still rule no matter...